Fluke 1507 Insulation Resistance Tester, 50 to 1000 V
Ideal for electrical contractors and industrial and commercial electricians, this insulation resistance tester also comes in a compact and rugged design and is easy to use. Additionally, this tool is great for troubleshooting, commissioning, and preventative maintenance applications.
Ideal for advanced industrial and electrical insulation testing, this insulation tester comes in a compact design and features versatility. Additionally, the multiple test voltages facilitate the tool for many troubleshooting, commissioning, and preventative maintenance applications.
Take advantage of the full feature set to easily and quickly perform advanced insulation resistance testing. Its handy size and lightweight make it easy to pack and use. Additional features, like the remote probe, save both time and money, especially when performing repetitive tests.
• Rugged, compact advanced insulation resistance tester for electrical contractors and industrial and commercial electricians
• Automatically calculates polarization index and dielectric absorption ratio
• Makes repetitive tests simple and easy with a compare (pass/fail) function
• Offers multiple insulation test voltages: 50, 100, 250, 500, and 1000 V
• Performs insulation tests from 0.01 MΩ to 2.0 GΩ
• Includes live circuit detection to prevent insulation test if voltage >30 V is detected
• Includes auto-discharge of capacitive voltage for added user protection
• Measures AC/DC voltage from 0.1 to 600 V and resistance from 0.01 Ω to 20.00 kΩ
• Provides lo-ohms earth-bond continuity (200 mA)
• Simplifies repetitive or hard-to-reach testing with the remote test probe
• Saves battery power with auto power off
• Presents results on a large, backlit display
• Features CAT IV 600 V over voltage category rating
• Runs on four AA alkaline batteries (NEDA 15 A or IEC LR6) for at least 1000 insulation tests