METREL MI3201 TeraOhm 5kV Plus
MI 3201 TeraOhm 5 kV insulation tester is a portable instrument intended to measure insulation resistance through the use of high voltage DC test voltages up to 5 kV. The large LCD screen allows real-time R(t) graphs to be displayed.
• Automated testing - PI, DD, DAR calculations with automated resistance ranging (AR). All data is displayed during one single measurement.
• Fault finding - Fully programmable step voltage and withstanding voltage test functions to assist in diagnosing faults in insulation.
• R(t) graph - Real time resistance against time graph plotting facility to graphically illustrate the response of a material to an applied test voltage.
• Faster testing - High 5 mA charging current quickly charges capacitive loads.
• Accurate - Selectable noise rejection filters (up to 5 mA) and shielded cables as standard ensure accurate readings.
• Safe - High CAT IV, 600 V voltage protection
• Portable - Lightweight 3 kg design with carry handle and shoulder strap.