AEMC 6418 Ground Resistance Tester
Use for quick testing of earth loops, this ground resistance meter's clamping capacity allows measurements on 1.18 x 1.57" (30 x 40 mm) and 0.78 x 2.16" (20 x 55 mm) rectangular bars and cables 1.26" (32 mm) in diameter. It simultaneously displays the earth-loop resistance and the leakage current.
This ground resistance tester measures ground rod, busbar, and grid resistance and impedance without the use of auxiliary rods. It simply clamps around the grounding electrode or conductor and measures the resistance to ground. By performing measurements on intact ground systems, the user also verifies the quality of the grounding connections and bonds. Resistance and continuity of grounding loops around pads and buildings may also be measured.
• Loop resistance measurement from 0.01 to 1200 Ω
• Current measurement from 0.5 mA to 20 A
• Alarms available in Ω and A
• Time/date-stamped storage of 300 measurements
• Automatic calibration of the jaw gap
• Recalibration possible without returning to factory