AEMC 6417 Clamp-On Ground Resistance Tester with Bluetooth, 1500Ω
The Ground Resistance Tester Model 6417 measures ground rod and grid resistance and impedance without the use of auxiliary rods. Clamp-on ground resistance testers can be used in multi-grounded systems without disconnecting or de-energizing the ground system under test.
The Model 6417 simply clamps around the grounding electrode or conductor and measures the resistance to ground. By performing measurements on intact ground systems, the user also verifies the quality of the grounding connections and bonds. Resistance and continuity of grounding loops around pads and buildings may also be measured.
Allows for stakeless ground loop testing and non-intrusive leakage current measurement, making it ideal for system troubleshooting in commercial, industrial, and utility applications. It includes an alarm function with adjustable set point and buzzer for field checks of volts, amps and ohms. The DataView software included enables Bluetooth communication as well as the ability to generate reports.
• High sensitivity measurement function of leakage current flowing to ground or circulating in ground loops from 0.2mA to 40A
• Resistance measurement from 0.01 to 1500Ω
• Contact voltage indication warns of unsafe conditions
• Selectable test frequency improves accuracy in inductive environments
• Noise icon and buzzer alert user to presence of dangerous voltage and current levels
• Alarm function with adjustable set point
• Multi-function bright yellow organic display (OLED)
• Data storage function with time-stamping (up to 2000 measurements stored)
• Display stored measurements on the display or via Bluetooth to a PC or Android based mobile application
• Configure, download, print and email test results from your tablet or smartphone
• GPS capability in your device provides the ability to easily locate the site associated with the measurements
• Battery life information at power-up and auto power off function
• Large jaw opening of 35mm
• Rugged Lexan® head and body construction resists breakage
• Designed to EN61010-1, 600V Cat. IV safety standards
• Includes hard carrying case, calibration loop, batteries, USB stick and user manual
• Ground electrode system resistance
• Bonding/continuity checks
• Cell tower grounding verification
• Ground measurements on Railroad signalling systems