KYORITSU 4105A-H Ground Resistance Tester, 1200Ω, with hard case
Small and lightweight, the Kyoritsu 4105A-H is both dust and drip proof, conforming to the IP54 standard. The instrument is also shock resistant and designed to meet IEC 61010-1 safety standard. The Kyoritsu 4105A-H is supplied with earth resistance test leads, measurement probe, auxiliary spike kit, batteries, a shoulder strap and a carry case
The Kyoritsu 4105A-H is designed in such a way that the influence of the earth voltage and earth resistance of the auxiliary spikes are neglected under the earth resistance test. A low measuring current of 2mA allows earth resistance tests to be performed without tripping earth leakage current breakers. The 4105A-H also has the ability to measure earth voltage, up to 200V AC.
• Dust and drip proof. (designed to IEC 60529 IP54)
• In addition to the facility for precision measurement, test leads for simplified two wire ensuring system also supplied as standard accessories. (unit can be hung from the neck for simplified measurement)
• Designed to meet IEC 61010-1 safety standard.
• Capable of measuring earth voltage.
• Automatic warning when resistance of auxiliary earth spikes is in excess of tolerance.
• Small and lightweight. Shock resistant new case material.
• 2mA measuring current permits earth resistance tests without tripping earth leakage current breakers in the circuit under test.